Wednesday, January 30, 2008

AHNSAHNGHONG AND HEAVENLY MOTHER

I really want to give thanks to our Father Christ Ahnsahnhong and Heavenly Mother for giving me eternal life. Even though in the world so many people blasphemy their names, I will never turn away from them. they are the only ones who showed me the way to be saved. so many years of my life I spent in the catholic church, but they never spoke about salvation. The only thing they spoke about was how to live better in this world, and they made their own stories. Trough that kind of teaching how I could expected to go to heaven.



That is why the bible says that the goal of our faith is the salvation of our soul (1 peter 1:9). If we don’t receive salvation, we can’t go to heaven. For that very reason it is important to know who our savior is. we can't make the same mistake like those who rejected our Father Jesus Christ 2000 years ago.



Now it’s being a few months since I came to the Church of God world mission society, and everything I learned came straight form the bible. Every teaching and prophecy was giving to us by our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong. Although the world rejects him, he is testified in the bible from beginning to end. Also He was the one who taught us that we have a Spiritual Mother. If you doubt or have any questions just come to the Church of God and check for yourself. You will be very bless. God Bless you .

No comments: