Friday, November 16, 2007

Anhsahnghong and the Holy Trinity


A couple of days ago I was talking to my dad about the Holy Trinity, and I asked him if he knew the name of the Holy Spirit. The first thing he said to me was “of course, it is the Holy Spirit”. Now think about that? Does it make any sense? When he said that to me I couldn’t control myself ,and I started to laugh .
The reason I’m speaking about this is because in the world many people think that the Holy Spirit doesn’t have a name. It is just the "Holy Spirit". Then what about what Jesus Christ taught us 2000 years ago? He said in Matthew 28:19-20 “ Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of Father (Jehovah) and of the Son (Jesus) and of the Holy Spirit (???)…. If Jesus said in the NAME of the Holy Spirit, what should the Holy Spirit must have?. A name. Even in the book of Revelation 3:11-12 Jesus said “ I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again would he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him MY NEW NAME" .
Clearly Jesus testified that when he comes again he will give us a NEW NAME. That’s why nowadays in the Church of God world mission society , we believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong. Why? He is the Second Coming Christ. He showed every mystery in the bible, even about the New Name. This is the NEW NAME to receive salvation in these days. If it is too hard to believe come and study and you will see the truth of God from the bible, and be very surprise just as I am. Also, think about this, Were you baptized under the Three names of the Holy Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)? This is what Jesus Christ commanded. John 14:15 " If you loved me, you will obey what I command". I give thanks, honor, and praise to our Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

James said...

I never realized how clear the explanation of the holy trinity is. Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Alpha and Omega.

CherubAngel said...

Its so true..It cant be any clearer than Jesus saying he will have a new name! Then obviously it cant be the name of Jesus.Even though I have seen that verse before I never notice that we have to be baptized in the NAME of the Holy Spirit. Now I can truly say that I have followed this command and know the name of the Holy Spirit which is Christ AhnSahngHong!

Amethyst said...

i have noticed many people are ignorant of what the Bible really says. It clearly says in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. then obviously the Holy Spirit has a name. I'm so happy God has allowed me to know his name in this age of the Holy Spirit! It is Christ Ahnsahnghong! Thank you Father and Mother for letting me know who you are!

Blossoms of Life said...

What!? That's so totally awesome. It's like everything you see in this world shows us about Second Coming Christ, Christ Ahnsahnghong. Many think the Trinity is a mystery but it is so clear in the bible that Holy Spirit has a name: Christ Ahnsahnghong! Could there be anything more sweeter than this?

Anonymous said...

I always has questions about the holy Spirit, I heard about it but when I asked no one had a definitive answer...im so glad i got to study about the Trinity though it makes sense Father has a name Son has a name, the Holy Spirit should have a name too...and if He has name then the Holy Spirit cant just come in spirit form He has to come in the flesh....

Anonymous said...

The trinity is very clear, Im glad that I can understand it. Father, son, holy spirit, same God but different roles. as it is written: John10:30- I and the Father are ONE!!

Then also second coming Christ and the Father are ONE. So Christ Ahnsahnghong is the true holy Spirit.

Son of Heavenly Mother said...

I'd never known what exactly Holy Trinity was before coming to Church of God. Now, It is so clear because Father Christ Ahnsahnghong has revealed the true meaning of Holy trinity.

AC1981 said...

more clear than water. Holy Spirit must have a name.

Elohist144 said...

I don't understand why people get so confused. It is so clear, the Bible testify. It is amazing to see that the New Name of the Holy Spirit is Christ Ahnsahnghong that has come to save us in these last days.