Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Christ AhnSahngHong and the Tree of Life

Hi everyone. I’m back again for a second time. But don’t worry I’m not Second Coming Christ, I just wanted to share with you what I learned today. Today I went to study to the Church of God World Mission Society, and let me tell you it was incredible. Everything I study today was about prophecies. Actually, the subject I learned today was about the Tree of Life. In my entire life, I never heard about the Tree of Life, although I spent many years in the catholic church. Clearly the bible testifies about it. According to the bible there was two trees in the Garden of Eden, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life. The first tree was the one Adam and Eve eat from which caused them to sin and become mortal beings (Genesis 2: 16-17, Genesis 3: 1-7). But the other tree (Tree of Life) was the one that had eternal life, but God blocked it; so that Adam and Eve were not able to eat from it because they disobeyed what God commanded (Genesis 3:22-24).


Now, if I continue to write what I learned today, I will have to make a book; so let me be quick. I was truly overwhelm by this prophecy because God clearly testifies that the reality of the Tree of Life in the New testament is Jesus flesh and blood (John 6:53-54). How is that? In the Garden of Eden to have eternal life, we needed it to eat from the Tree of Life, but this tree was actually a parable. Because of that, 2000 years ago Jesus came to reveal all the parables (Matthew 13:34-35 “ I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world”). Now by Jesus' coming, he opened the way to eat from the Tree of Life trough the Passover (Matthew 26:17-19,26-28) because trough this precious feast God gives us Jesus’ flesh and blood, so that we can have access to eat from the Tree of Life. Unfortunately, in 325 A.D the Passover was abolished trough the Nicea Council by Constantine. Without the Passover we cannot eat from the Tree of Life. In other words, we can’t receive Salvation. Then, if God comes for judgment, who can be saved?. That’s why Jesus had to come a second time to opened the way to the Tree of Life (Hebrews 9:28).


Now, I truly realized that Christ AhnSahngHong is Second Coming Christ. He is amazing. Trough prophecy he is the only one who opened the way to eat from the Tree of life by establishing the Passover in these days. But according to the bible, the only one that can block or opened the way to the Tree of Life is God. He is truly God Almighty. I wish everyone knew about this precious true because just as someone shared this with me; now is my time to share it with others. God Bless You

14 comments:

Le0511 said...

I always thought, "why nobody speaks about Tree Of LIFE"?? Every church teaches about the tree that we die from, but only Church of God teaches the tree that gives Eternal Life! Ahh, yes, they have Christ Ahnsahnghong. Only the Christ speaks eternal life. Wow, Tree of Life Eternal Life, thank you Ahn Sahng Hong Christ!

Anonymous said...

I read about the tree of life before, but i never thought of it as a parable. That makes sense. Christ Ahnsahnghong taught this, huh? let me know what you learn next man. sounds interesting...

Anonymous said...

Amen, when I learn about this I was so sorprised, only God can open the tree of life, 2000 yrs ago Jesus opened it for us through the Passover, so Jesus is God. Then now Christ Ahnsahnghong re-establish the Passover after being abolished in 325 AD, and people denied He is God. How foolish and slow to learn. Only God can open it, and if Christ Ahnsahnghong opens it, then who is Ahnsahnghong? No doubts, He is Second Coming Christ, our savior.

Anonymous said...

this is amazing. although i never heard about the tree of life, i went to check in the bible, and it is there. why in other churches never speak about this? i want to know more please. also i want to know more about AhnSahngHong

Kimberli said...

When I first learned about the "Tree of Life" it AMAZED me. Even though I had read Genesis many times, I never saw that there was another tree in the Garden of Eden. Only Christ Ahnsahnghong gave us access to eat from the "Tree of Life".

Anonymous said...

now i know why that baby is on shock. of course now we know who is our savior in these days, he is Christ AhnSahngHong. Amen.

Anonymous said...

I was looking for a person like you. I met a person when I was looking around mall with my husband. The church members had a good manner and showed me a few verses. I agree their explanation but I want to be more careful. I want to share some verses and your experience through this blog.

CherubAngel said...

Even though I had heard about the tree of knowledge of good and evil I never heard about the tree of life...I thought death was a part of life and there was no way out of it even though I didnt want to go through it...But thanks to Christ AhnSahngHong for coming and opening the way to the Tree of Life through the Passover which no one else has ever done. He is defintely God Almighty

Anonymous said...

i always wanted to know about the Tree of Life. What is it? But I could not imagine it was the Passover. But the Bible describes it is the way to eat and have eternal life. Thank You Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem for opening the way.

CherubAngel said...

Wow I never knew there was another tree in the Garden of Eden.. I just thought there was only the tree of knowledge of good and evil and that death was a part of life even though I didnt want to face..But thanks Father Christ AhnSahngHong for coming back and opening the way to the Tree of Life through the Passover.

Seraphin of Sarah said...

This is so important the answer to life was in hte garden of eden all along and I was never showed it. Thats why I go to the church of God because they teach the way to recieve life not death.

Short144 said...

How simple God made salvation!
Because God said we'll die from eating the T.K.G.E., we'll die. Likewise, God said if we eat from the Tree of Life we'll never die, then we'll never die. Passover really is the way to eat from the Tree of Life, so Passover is the way to have eternal life. Christ Ahnsahnghong made it so simple for us to go to heaven!

Anonymous said...

I just learned about The Tree of Life! All Thanks and Glory to Christ Ahnsahnghong for restoring the way to eat again from the tree of Life! Wow, i cant wait to celebrate the Passover!

Unknown said...

Wow i never heard of the Tree of Life!! It's true if we eat from it we will have eternal life! But now a days no one keeps the passover the way Jesus said except for the Church of God World Mission Society!