Monday, November 26, 2007

PROVE ME AHNSAHNGHONG IS NOT GOD TROUGH THE BIBLE


Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing ok. Well let me tell you what happened with my dad recently. Since I started to go to the Church of God World Mission Society, my dad has being giving me a lot of persecution because he found in the internet that Church of God is a cult and that Anhsahnghong is not Second Coming Christ. On top of that he brought me a bunch of papers from the internet with many bad things speaking against Christ Ahnsahnghong and the church. When I started to read all these papers to see what was about, and I was astonished to see how many lies people are putting on the internet to make people not believe in the truth of God. After I read them, I was thinking how can people accept this kind of teaching that it doesn’t come from the bible and easily accept it. Bible is the only source that can let us understand and realize who God is jonh 5:39-40 “you diligently study the scriptures because you think by them you possess eternal life. These are the scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life”. Trough the bible we can see whether Christ Ahnsahnghong is God or not. When I finished reading those papers, I gave the bible to my dad and I told him to show me that church of God was a cult, and proved me that Christ Ahnsahnghong was not God. I even told him “if you prove that to me, I will stop going there and agree with everything that is on the internet”. It’s being almost 2 weeks, and I’m still waiting for his answer. And the funny thing is that he stopped persecuting me. Actions speak more than words. When it comes to God, bible is the only tool to show us everything about our savior and not any man’s sources. I'll talk to you later guys.

10 comments:

Amethyst said...

Amen!! so many people just say things and they have nothing to back it up.. how ridiculous! they will never be able to show through the bible that Church of God is a cult.. they will only find that Christ Ahnsahnghong is the true savior in this age!! umm... therefore, i dont think your dad will get back to you on that one! He will come to church too and find out it is the truth. I had the same case with my mom and uncle. May God bless your family to receive salvation!

Blossoms of Life said...

hahaha! very nice! I don't think there is any way you can prove that Christ Ahnsahnghong is not God. From Genesis to Revelation the bible flawlessly testifies to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem

Anonymous said...

wow!! People can only talk so much, but they can never prove us wrong. Christ Ahnsanghong is trully God and no one can deny it because its written in the bible. No matter how many RUMORS people spread, He who He is.

Anonymous said...

Hello how are you today? I just read your blog and couldnt stop thinking of how ignorant we can be sometimes, you know why? because unfortunately, people believe more in other people than they do the bible....I really appreciate your title...if is not proved trought the bible that Father Ahnsahnghong is not God...F-O-R-G-E-T ABOUT IT...GOD BLESS YOU UNTIL NEXT TIME

Le0511 said...

Honestly, people ask "How can you say Ahnsahnghong is Christ?" Actually, the question we should be asking them is, "HOW IS AHNSAHNGHONG NOT CHRIST???" His teachings are perfect, the Chuch of God World Mission Society is flawless. Biblically speaking, He is the one the prophets and disciples spoke of coming a second time. If people rather believe rumors than God's testimony in the bible then...maybe its time to check our faith, no?

CherubAngel said...

Its sad to see that people will spread such false rumors on the internet and people believe that instead of the Bible.. Its impossible to prove that AhnSahngHong isnt the Christ through the Bible since the whole Bible points to him!

Anonymous said...

haha, thats so true once the bible comes out people just stop talking bad about Christ Ahnsahnghong b/c they know that it will surely testify that he is God.

Seraphin of Sarah said...

Isn't it amazing? Though people bad mouth Chist Ahnsahnghong I haven't seen anyone who can prove him as not being the christ through the scripture. I fonly they would come and study the bible then they will see the truth and the truth shall set them free.

Anonymous said...

well I hope your dad studies the bible with us one day so that he may see that is all a lie.That Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem true.

Elohist144 said...

There is no way to prove that Ahnsahnghong is not God. On the contrary, 100% of the Bible testify that no only Christ Ahnsahnghong is God, but also that there is a female image of God, our Heavenly Mother, the New Jerusalem. All glory and praises to our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong